BELOIT - The Beloit Public Library, 605 Eclipse Blvd., has events planned throughout the month of September. All events are free and open to the public, although some may require registration. Children ages 8 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, visit beloitlibrary.org or pick up a copy of the newsletter.
• Crafternoon - 1-3 p.m. on Sept. 1. For adults. Crafts, creativity, conversation and camaraderie. All materials provided.
• Preschool Discovery Time - 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Wednesdays. For kids ages 6 and younger; siblings welcome.
• FABL Film Night: "I Can Only Imagine" - 6 p.m. on Sept. 5. For adults. Refreshments.
• Stateline Night Writers - 6-8 p.m. on Wednesdays. For adults.
• Baby Play Date - 10 a.m. on Sept. 6 and 20. For babies ages 2 and younger.
• Voter Registration - 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Sept. 8.
• FABL Book Sale - 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Sept. 8.
• Teen Gaming Club - 5:30 p.m. on Sept. 12 and 26. For ages 12-18. Bring your own Yu-Gi-Oh or gaming cards.
• Rainbow Movie Series: "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" - 6 p.m. on Sept. 12. For adults, refreshments provided. Discussion afterwards.
• Arts and Crafts: Recycled Robots - 4:15-5:15 p.m. on Sept. 13. For kids ages 6-12. Materials provided.
• Stateline Genealogy Club - 10 a.m.-noon on Sept. 14. For Adults. "Research Your Overseas Ancestors Without Going 'Across the Pond'" by Vicki Ruthe Hahn.
• ABC Playgroup - 10 a.m. on Sept. 18 and 25. Fun and free way for 3-4 year olds to learn reading skills.
• Broadway & Hollywood: Great Musicals: "The Harvey Girls" - 6 p.m. on Sept. 19. For adults. Movie treats provided.
• Rainbow Reads: A Book Club - 2-3:30 p.m. on Sept. 22. "Blue is the Warmest Color" by Julie Maroh. For adults. LGBT friendly books and discussion hosted by Yellow Brick Road.
• Parenting Connections: Resource Fair - 5:30-7 p.m. on Sept. 24. Learn about resources offered by service providers for special needs education and support. Registration required by contacting email@example.com or 608-361-4020.
• 4th Wednesday Book Discussion - 7 p.m. on Sept. 26. For adults. "Face Your Fears" by local Beloit author Bill Mathis.
Committee members are wanted to help decide upcoming programming for the library's E Pluribus Unum Series. If interested, contact Amy Mitchell, outreach and communications coordinator, at 608-346-7766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.