> Green Bay Packers (7-2) at Indianapolis Colts (6-3).
• WHEN: 3:25 p.m., Sunday, Fox.
• OPENING LINE: Packers by 2 1/2.
• RECORD VS. SPREAD: Packers 6-3, Colts 5-4.
• THE SERIES: Colts lead 22-21-1.
• LAST MEETING: Colts beat Packers 31-26 on Nov. 6, 2016 at Green Bay.
• AP PRO32 RANKING: Packers No. 4, Colts No. 11.
• NFL RATINGS: Packers offense, overall (6), rush (11), pass (6); Packers defense, overall (16), rush (18), pass (17). Colts offense, overall (15), rush (20), pass (10). Colts defense, overall (9), rush (12), pass (13).
• STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES: The Packers are tied with New Orleans for the NFC’s best record, but Green Bay holds the tiebreaker after beating the Saints on Sept. 27. … It’s the first time since 1996-97 the Packers have been 7-2 in consecutive seasons. …. Green Bay has beaten its first two AFC South opponents, Houston and Jacksonville. The Packers host Tennessee on Dec. 27… The Packers are 0-4 all-time in Indy. ... QB Aaron Rodgers has thrown 26 TD passes and just three interceptions, marking only the second time an NFL player has thrown for at least 26 touchdowns with three or fewer interceptions through nine games. Rodgers had 28 TD passes and three interceptions in 2011. ... WR Davante Adams shares the NFL lead with nine TD catches despite missing two games because of a hamstring injury. ... The Packers activated WR Allen Lazard from injured reserve this week. Lazard missed the previous six games with a core injury.