BELOIT - The Beloit Memorial boys basketball team fell to 2-15 in Big Eight play with a 71-62 loss to visiting Madison West Monday night.
The game was rescheduled from Feb. 7.
The Purple Knights led 28-25 at halftime, but were outscored 46-34 in the second half.
Dayne Armwald led the Regents with 26 points, while Beloit Memorial got 17 points from Amariah Cook and 16 from Markai Payne.
The Knights will close out their regular season slate at Janesville Parker Thursday night.
• EVANSVILLE 74, BRODHEAD 53: The Blue Devils raced to a 42-18 halftime lead and cruised to an easy win Monday night.
Dawson Van Whye was Brodhead's only double-digit scorer, finishing with 15 points. Sully Geske led Evansville with 24.
• BIG FOOT 68, WHITEWATER 65: The Chiefs used clutch free-throw shooting down the stretch to down the visiting Whippets Monday night.
Big Foot made three free throws in the last 30 seconds to close the game out. AJ Courier led the Chiefs with 22 points. Big Foot trailed 36-27 at halftime before rallying to win.
Logan Eischeid added 13 points while Aidan Greco scored 10.
• EDGERTON 68, CLINTON 22: The Cougars suffered another Rock Valley Conference beating to remain winless in conference play.
Edgerton led 40-13 at halftime and held the Cougars to just nine points in the second half. Riley Anastasi scored 10 points to lead the Cougars.
• PARKVIEW 82, BLACK HAWK 74: The Vikings downed visiting Black Hawk thanks to their top five players all finishing in double figures.
Eli Hoscheit led the way with 24 points, Aydon Campbell had 16 and Justin Balch finished with 13. Adrian Meza and Jarrett Brown each had 10.
• DURAND 40, SOUTH BELOIT 35: The SoBos took a 24-13 lead into halftime of Monday's IHSA Class 1A regional game, but were outscored 27-11 in the second half to end their season.
The Bulldogs' Aiden Sneider hit four free throws in the final seconds to seal the win for Durand.