KENOSHA, Wis. - In their final non-conference game of the season, the Beloit Memorial boys came up short Saturday, losing 73-63 at Kenosha Bradford.
The Purple Knights picked up 17 points from Amariah Cook, 15 from Jaden Bell and 13 from Kamryn Bach, but it wasn't enough to overcome Bradford.
Jashon Lee led Bradford with 22 points, while Maxwell Glass added 21.
The Knights will be back in action Tuesday when they host Madison Memorial. Beloit will honor the 1969 state championship team prior to the game.
• MCFARLAND 78, BRODHEAD 42: The Cardinals trailed 40-19 at halftime and were never able to get back into the game in a road loss Saturday.
Connor Green led Brodhead with 10 points, while Trevon Chislom scored 20 for McFarland.
• JEFFERSON 62, BIG FOOT 54: The Chiefs put up a strong effort at home but were unable to close out the Eagles Saturday, losing by eight after being outscored 35-25 in the second half.
Aidan Greco led the Chiefs with 19 points.
• GIRLS BASKETBALL: CLINTON 44, BIG FOOT 39: The Clinton girls continued their strong play of late with a road victory against the Chiefs Saturday afternoon.
Clinton held the Chiefs to just 15 first-half points in assuming an eight-point lead at intermission. Junior Liz Kalk led the Cougars with 14 points, while Reagan Courier scored a game-best 16 points for the Chiefs.
• BRODHEAD 51, WHITEWATER 47: The Cardinals won for the fifth time in their last seven games and improved to 7-8 in Rock Valley Conference play with a win over Whitewater Friday night. Kiarra Moe led the Cardinals with 18 points. Brodhead led 33-26 at halftime and held on for a solid road win.
• MADISON MEMORIAL 92, BELOIT MEMORIAL 38: The Spartans took it to the Knights Friday night at Barkin Arena, jumping out to a 46-20 halftime lead and cruising to a win.
Freshman Bre Davis continued her strong season by leading the Purple Knights with 13 points.
The Knights will be back in action Monday when they host Middleton.