The Rock County Council on Aging and the Aging and Disability Resource Center are gathering information to seek to identify the strengths of each of their programs as well as how they can improve their services to the Rock County Community.
They are seeking the public's help at one of the following focus groups:
• Creekside-Evansville, 9-10:30 a.m. on Sept. 20.
• Edgerton Public Library, 9:30-11 a.m. on Sept. 26.
• Council on Aging-Janesville, 1-2:30 p.m. on Sept. 26.
• Grinnell Hall-Beloit, 12:30-2 p.m. on Sept. 27.
• The Gathering Place-Milton, 1-2:30 p.m. on Oct. 7.
• Job Center-Janesville, 4-5:30 p.m. on Oct. 7.
Each focus group discussion will be facilitated by the UW Extension. To participate, call the Aging & Disability Resource Center at 608-741-3600.