CLINTON - The Clinton Public Library, 14 Mill St., has the following events scheduled for the month of March.
• Makerspace: Make and take buttons and build a model robotic hand STEAM project at 3:30 p.m. on March 9 - for ages 6 and up.
• Gaming Club at 10:30 a.m. every Saturday - Middle school through adult. Role playing and board games.
• Memory Project at 10:30 a.m. on March 14 - social gathering connecting those with memory loss and their caregivers. For more information, call Cori Marsh at 608-741-3615.
• Apps Story Hour at 3:30 p.m. on March 16 - all ages. Storytime with iPads.
• Movie Afternoon Off from 2-4 p.m. on March 25 - "A Bad Moms Christmas." Adults only.
• Adult Book Discussion at 1:30 p.m. on March 28 - "Seventh Generation Earth Ethics: Native Voices of Wisconsin" by Patty Loew.
• Movie "Wonder" at 2 p.m. on March 27 - all ages. Snacks and kindness label activity.
• World Down Syndrome Awareness Day on March 21 - all day, all ages. Wear your brightest, most colorful socks.
Storyhour is held every Friday at 10 a.m. Baby Lapsit Storytime is held Mondays at 10 a.m.
More information is available at www.als.lib.wi.us/CPL