JANESVILLE - United Way Blackhawk Region will recognize its corporate supporters, donors, volunteers and community partners on March 21 at the annual LIVE UNITED Celebration, held at the Pontiac Convention Center in Janesville. Doors to will open by 7:15 a.m. and a buffet breakfast prepared by Best Events Catering will be served at 7:30 a.m. The program and awards ceremony will begin at 8 a.m.
Community members are welcome to attend. Tickets to the event cost $25 for an individual and may be purchased online at LiveUnitedBR.org. A Corporate Table Sponsorship for $250 includes a table of eight, logo recognition on table and reserved seating for employee members. Non-corporate tables are open seating.
Award honorees at the breakfast event will include:
• Emerging Campaign Award: NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes, LLC
• Cornerstone Campaigns: ABC Supply Co., Beloit Health System, Kerry, Mercyhealth, and Regal
• Excellence In Advocacy Award: Karen Lisser, Executive Director of ECHO
• Geraldine Hedberg Volunteer of the Year Award: Lynn Gardinier, Partner, CPA, and CMA at Baker Tilly
• LIVE UNITED Award: Beloit Health System
United Way Blackhawk Region provides financial and human resources to 62 human services programs at 28 nonprofit agencies in the Blackhawk Region in Rock County in Wisconsin and northern Winnebago County in Illinois.